Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (LXRP) Acquires 100% Ownership of Poviva Tea LLC

Lexaria Bioscience Acquires 100% Ownership of Poviva Tea LLC Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (LXRP) (CSE:LXX) (the “Company” or “Lexaria”) a drug delivery platform innovator, announces it has acquired 100% ownership interest in its majority-owned subsidiary Poviva Tea, LLC. Lexaria previously owned 51% interest in Poviva Tea, LLC and has acquired the remaining 49% interest. The acquisition
Complete Reading

PotNetwork Holding Reports Third Quarter Revenues of $4,444,800.00, Exceeding Second Quarter Results by 29% PotNetwork Holding, Inc. (OTC Pink: POTN) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Diamond CBD, Inc., reported third quarter revenues of nearly 4.5 Million Dollars for the third quarter of fiscal 2017, realizing a net increase of 29% when compared to the second
Complete Reading

Emblem Receives Health Canada License to Sell Cannabis Extracts Emblem Corp. (“Emblem” or the “Company”) (EMC.V), a vertically integrated health and wellness company focused on research, development, production and distribution of cannabis products for medical and pharmaceutical purposes, is pleased to announced that, effective November 3, 2017, the Company has been granted a license to sell
Complete Reading

Novus Showcased by Cannabis Business Times Novus Acquisition and Development, Corp. (OTC PINK: NDEV), through its wholly-owned subsidiary, WCIG Insurance Services, Inc., is a diversified insurance entity in health, liability, annuity and accident and the nation’s first carrier/aggregator offering a cannabis health plan. NDEV today announced a featured cover article in Cannabis Business Times publication. Cannabis
Complete Reading

AUDUSD prediction Currency pair Australian Dollar to US Dollar AUD/USD continues to move within the limits of the decline. At the moment, we should expect a test of the level of 0.7700 and continue falling below the level of 0.7520. In favor of the fall of the pair AUD/USD will form a reversal model «Head and Shoulders»
Complete Reading

Create Account



Log In Your Account