Option Investing Partners – forex broker review
TAKE ON THE MARKETS WITH AVATRADE
- More Markets Trade Forex, Stocks, Indices, ETFs & more
- Trade Your Way Desktop & mobile trading with AvaTrader & MT4
- Auto Trading A range of platforms, Signals & Expert Advisor software
- Trade Smarter High liquidity, speedy execution, and up to 400:1 leverage
- Safe Trading Fully regulated and compliant with MiFID
Join today and get your new client bonus of up to $/€10,000*
- Bonuses are applied to your first deposit as a new AvaTrade Customer during the promotion period.
- Bonuses will not apply for auto trading or floating spread accounts.
- Bonuses are not valid in conjunction with any other promotional AvaTrade offer.
- Bonus will be credited to your account after all identification documents are verified.
- In order to withdraw your bonus, you will be required to execute a minimum trading volume of 10,000 base instruments for every $1 bonus within 12 months. If you fail to trade the required amounts within the given time period – your bonus will be cancelled and removed from your account.
- Clients from the following countries are eligible for bonus only if deposits are made by wire transfer: Vietnam, Mongolia, Pakistan and Egypt.
AvaTrade have been at the forefront in the world of Forex since they launched their online trading platform in 2006. The company was a joint effort by eCommerce, security and financial professionals who were determined to provide the perfect online trading experience for retail traders. The broker has grown rapidly since its formation in 2006 and currently have over twenty thousand registered customers. These traders place in excess of two million trades each month and generate a total trading volume that surpass $60 Billion per month.
AvaTrade is headquartered in Dublin, but are a truly international operation. They have offices and sales teams located in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo, Sydney and New York. They offer 24-hour multilingual support services, multiple platforms and a wide range of trading instruments including Forex, Stocks, Commodities and Indices. AvaTrade continues to evolve, improve and offer its customers a fantastic trading experience.
Unfortunately, US based traders are not be permitted to use the Forex trading platforms at Avatrade. Traders from all other territories are welcomed.
Avatrade is subject to stringent compliance requirements from a number of international regulatory bodies, as you’d expect from a broker that accepts traders from multiple territories.
- Europe: AVA Trade EU Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). They are also licensed and compliant with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). These cover all operations in Europe.
- Australia: Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). All Australian traders can trade at AvaTrade without issue.
- Japan: Ava Trade Japan K.K. is licensed and regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency (FSA).
- International: Ava Trade Ltd is registered as a financial services company in the British Virgin Islands, and is fully regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC). This enables them to accept clients from international markets.
#optioninvestingpartnersClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Investors Buz