UK Rightmove house price index rose in March
Buz Investors UK Rightmove house price The Rightmove house price index in the UK climbed 1.30% in March on a MoM basis. The Rightmove house price index had recorded a rise of 2.00% in the previous month.
Price of property coming to market increases by 1.3% (+£3,877) this month, the same average rise as in buy-to-let-boosted March 2016
- Monthly rise of this size has only been exceeded once at this time of year since 2007
OTHER STORIES BUZ TRADERS FOLLOW
UK Rightmove house price
- Modest annual growth of 2.3% compared to 7.6% in March 2016, highlighting slower pace of increase
Mighty Midlands leads the rest of the country with East and West Midlands prices at record highs
- East Midlands up by 2.1% this month and 5.7% year-on-year, surpassing £200,000 for the first time
- West Midlands monthly prices also up 2.1% and up 4.2% annually
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Investors Buz
Latest posts by Jadtecnic (see all)
- Australia New Home Sales | 1999-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast - March 29, 2017
- These Are the Best Medical Marijuana Stocks to Watch 2017 - March 29, 2017
- Exploiting and Embracing Potential Weakness in IBM Stock - March 29, 2017