PBOC to keep prudent, neutral monetary policy in 2017
- Buz Investors PBOC China’s central bank out with a statement. Bloomberg reporting. 31 Dec 2016 will maintain liquidity basically stable in 2017 will put more importance on averting financial risks Essentially a repeat of the on-going mantra.
- No further detail at present. I need to head out now but I’d like to take this further opportunity to thank you for your fantastic support and input throughout a remarkable year. I wish all of you a peaceful and profitable 2017.
- In Sydney the countdown is beginning and my youngest daughter awaits her first NYE down at the harbour, a spectacle I’ve had the great fortune to witness for myself
PBOC The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) will keep liquidity basically stable by flexibly using various policy tools, it said in a statement summarizing the fourth quarter monetary policy committee meeting.
“At present, China’s economic and financial operations are generally stable, but the complexity of the situation cannot be underestimated,” the central bank said.
Other Stories Buz Traders watch
Policy insiders expect monetary policy to tilt toward slight tightening in 2017 as top leaders struggle to strike a balance between supporting the economy with flush credit and preventing a destabilizing build-up in debt.
Central bank adviser Sheng Songcheng told Reuters in an interview on Thursday that interest rates in China are already on an upward trend as the economy improves.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Investors Buz
Latest posts by Jadtecnic (see all)
- Australia New Home Sales | 1999-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast - March 29, 2017
- These Are the Best Medical Marijuana Stocks to Watch 2017 - March 29, 2017
- Exploiting and Embracing Potential Weakness in IBM Stock - March 29, 2017