Bitcoin Price: A Breakthrough Moment for Blockchain Tech?
- Buz Investors Blockchain Tech While recent jumps in the Bitcoin price are mostly due to government overreach in India and China, there are other reasons to be bullish on blockchain technology.
- For instance, a new report from consulting firm Deloitte LLP finds that 12% of large companies are developing applications based on blockchain tech. (Source: “Deloitte survey: Blockchain reaches beyond financial services with some industries moving faster,” Deloitte LLP, December 13, 2016.)
- That number is shockingly high, particularly to people who viewed the technology as distant and experimental. More to the point, it suggests that blockchain has made significant headway in the last few years
Blockchain Tech That number is shockingly high, particularly to people who viewed the technology as distant and experimental. More to the point, it suggests that blockchain has made significant headway in the last few years, albeit under the radar.
Since blockchain tech is the basis of Bitcoin, the rapid increase in adoption could help prop up the Bitcoin price. As a matter of fact, it could even drive the Bitcoin price further up and to the right.
However, it is likely going to help the Bitcoin price. We can’t simply forget that Bitcoin was the first and most prominent of the blockchain
Other Stories Buz Traders share
All the headlines and media hoopla captured the public imagination. Consumers remembered that the iPhone was the original breakthrough in smartphones, and that distinction afforded Apple an extra chunk of allure and mystique.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Investors Buz
Latest posts by Jadtecnic (see all)
- Australia New Home Sales | 1999-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast - March 29, 2017
- These Are the Best Medical Marijuana Stocks to Watch 2017 - March 29, 2017
- Exploiting and Embracing Potential Weakness in IBM Stock - March 29, 2017