USDCHF, “US Dollar vs Swiss Franc”
- Buz Trader ALERT US Dollar vs Swiss Franc The US Dollar is trading at 0.9769 against the Swiss Franc at 09:40 GMT this morning, 0.18% lower from the New York close.
- Moving ahead, investors look forward to the Swiss National Bank’s 3Q bulletin report, scheduled to release in a few hours. The pair traded at a high of 0.9816 and a low of 0.9760 this morning.
- Yesterday, the USD traded marginally lower against the CHF in the New York session and ended at 0.9787. The pair is expected to its find support at 0.9747 and its first resistance at 0.9803.
US Dollar vs Swiss Franc USD/CHF stays neutral as range trading
US Dollar vs Swiss Franc The USDCHF pair is moving inside the “overbought zone”. It’s highly likely that during the day the price may test the 8/8 level one more time. If the market rebounds from this level, it may resume moving upwards. The closest target is at the +2/8 level
Other Stories Buz Traders are sharing
US Dollar vs Swiss Franc
Intraday bias in USD/CHF stays neutral as range trading continues. Overall, price actions from 0.9443 are viewed as a consolidation pattern. Below 0.9648 will turn bias to the downside first. Break of 0.9536 will extend the whole corrective decline from 1.0327 through 0.9443 low. Meanwhile, break of 0.9949/55 resistance zone is needed to confirm completion of the fall from 1.0327. Otherwise, outlook will stays mildly bearish.
In the bigger picture, no change in the view that choppy fall from 1.0327 is seen as a corrective move. Rejection from 0.9955 resistance suggests that it’s still in progress for another low below 0.9443. In that case, we’d expect strong support between 0.9072 and 0.9256 support to contain downside and finally bring reversal. Break of 0.9955 will target a test on 1.0327 high again.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Investors Buz
Latest posts by Jadtecnic (see all)
- Australia New Home Sales | 1999-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast - March 29, 2017
- These Are the Best Medical Marijuana Stocks to Watch 2017 - March 29, 2017
- Exploiting and Embracing Potential Weakness in IBM Stock - March 29, 2017